DUBLIN, Ireland, Dec. 9, 2008 -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Water Utilities in Australia" report to their offering. The Water Utilities in Australia industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the water utilities industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
• Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentatioProvides textual analysis of the industry's recent performance and future prospects
• Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
• Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
• The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
• Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
• Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
• Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market's competitive landscape
The water utilities industry consists of all water that is collected, treated and distributed to end-users. The industry is valued using average annual end-user prices alongside consumption volumes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2007 annual average exchange rates.