Infiltrator Systems injection-molded plastic IM-1060tank provides exceptional strength in a two-piece tank with a working capacity of 1094 gallons (4141 liters).
Post-consumer and post-industrial recycled plastics are used to manufacture Infiltrator products at their ISO-9002 certified manufacturing facility in Winchester, Kentucky. Properties of the IM-1060 Tank from Infiltrator include:
• Strong and lightweight injection molded polypropylene construction
• Inboard lifting lugs for easy delivery and handling
• Integral heavy-duty green lids that interconnect with TW risers and pipe risers
• Structurally reinforced access ports eliminate distortion during installation and pump-outs
• Reinforced structural ribbing and fiberglass bulkheads offer additional strength
• Can be installed with 6" to 48" of cover
• Can be pumped dry during pump-outs
• Suitable for use as a decentralized wastewater tank, pump tank, or rainwater (non-potable) tank
• No special installation, backfill, or water filling procedures required.