WWEMA announces 2007 officers, directors
Ken George, vice president/general manager of ITT - Sanitaire Americas, in Brown Deer, WI, took the helm as chairman of the Water & Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association for 2006-07 on Nov. 11 at its 98th annual meeting in San Diego. Tom Mills, vice president of marketing and business development for Severn Trent Services, is chairman-elect. New board members include: Joseph Giannone, of Infilco Degremont; Brian Harrell, of Eutek Systems; and Keith Williams, of Ashbrook Hartley-Simon...
WASHINGTON, DC, Nov. 20, 2006 -- The members of the Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association elected new Officers and Directors on Nov. 11 at its 98th Annual Meeting held in San Diego, CA.
The WWEMA 2007 Executive Committee comprises:
• Chairman Ken George, Vice President/General Manager, ITT – Sanitaire Americas (Brown Deer, WI)
• Chairman-Elect Tom Mills, Vice President of Marketing and Business Development, Severn Trent Services
(Ft. Washington, PA)
• Vice Chairman Dave Angelo, Vice President and General Manager, Fairbanks Morse (Kansas City, KS)
• Treasurer Dave Doin, Vice President of Sales, Environment One Corporation (Niskayuna, NY)
• Immediate Past Chairman Chuck Miller, Vice President, Municipal Division, Smith & Loveless, Inc. (Lenexa, KS)
• Secretary Dawn Kristof Champney, President, WWEMA (Washington, D.C.)
Three new members were elected to the WWEMA 2007 Board of Directors:
-- Joseph Giannone, CEO, Infilco Degremont, Inc. (Richmond, VA)
-- Brian Harrell, CFO, Eutek Systems (Hillsboro, OR)
-- Keith Williams, Vice President of Sales, Ashbrook Hartley-Simon (Houston, TX)
Since 1908, WWEMA (www.wwema.org) has informed, educated and provided leadership on the issues that shape the future of the water and wastewater industry.