CIWEM RCG Winter Conference: Signposting New Developments in Asset Management
The aim of this event is to raise awareness and increase access to emerging and new guidance in the field of Flood and Coastal Erosions Risk Management (FCERM) asset management, demonstrating the benefits and outcomes arising from application of the new knowledge base.
Join us at the conference to...
- Have increased awareness of and be able to access new guidance in FCERM asset management
- Understand when and where new guidance should be followed by practitioners within or supporting risk management authorities
- Appreciate the beneficial outcomes that will arise through use of the show cased guides
- Understand where use of new guides will assist in the management of professional and organisational risk including climate change; legislation; technical uncertainty
- Learn more about CIWEM's Rivers and Coastal Group (RCG) and how to get involved in its events and activities