Third Annual Wellspring Conference
Greater Tacoma Convention & Trade Center
1500 Broadway, Tacoma, WA 98402
The Third Annual Wellspring Conference aims to open an informed dialogue about the various issues facing clean water technology, the impact of regulations on science and production, create lasting relationships between various stakeholders, and develop solutions to propel further growth in this industry. The 2014 Wellspring Conference will feature industry experts and regulatory officials of clean water technology from around the world who will come together to collaborate ideas and share innovative development and ground-breaking news related to the future of the water industry.
The City of Tacoma is recognized internationally as being at the forefront of storm water management and clean water technology, and was just recognized as a leader in a New York Times article. The city has a longstanding and pioneering commitment to sustainability and cutting edge technology and is a global hub for education and solution optimization for clean water technology.
This year we are pleased to welcome world-renowned speakers including:
- Nancy Stoner, Acting Assistant Administrator for Water, U.S Environmental Protection Agency
- Sally Gutierrez, Director of Innovation Clusters, U.S Environmental Protection Agency
- Jeff Lape, Deputy Director, Office of Science and Technology, Office of Water, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Kristin Tolle, Director of Environmental Infrastructure, Microsoft Research
- Joel Baker, Science Director, University of Washington Tacoma
- John Stark, Director, WSU Puyallup Research and Extension Center
- Additional local and national water experts taking part in exciting, cutting-edge panels.