Pump company opens facility in Saudi Arabia
Sulzer Pumps has opened a new service center for engineered and pre-engineered pumps in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia, strengthening the company's presence in this strategic market...
|Sulzer Pumps' new service center in Saudi Arabia.|
With a staff of 25 employees, the new 5,000 m² facility will be fully equipped to support the service, maintenance and retrofit needs of local pump users in a number of industries, including water supply and desalination, upstream oil and gas production, oil refining, and power generation.
Services at the facility include overhaul and repair of Sulzer and non-Sulzer pumps. The office houses engineering, project administration and sales staff providing services for a wide range of hydraulic, mechanical and metallurgical problems.
Areas of expertise include:
• Specialist knowledge of pumps used in oil production, refining, power generation and water utility services allowing performance optimization
• Upgrading equipment performance and materials to meet changing process or reliability requirements reducing costs and improving performance
• Skilled field personnel for on site services
• Tailored engineering solutions to enhance equipment reliability and effectiveness to better support customer processes
• Management services in association with long-term equipment support contracts to reduce operating costs