Anvil International restructures sales organization
Anvil International, a unit of Mueller Water Products, is pleased to announce several changes to restructure its Mechanical/Industrial Division sales organization. These changes are in support of Anvil's overall sales growth initiatives. In addition, its parent has acquired Hunt Industries, a privately held manufacturer of water meter pits and yokes based in Murfreesboro, Tenn...
PORTSMOUTH, NH, March 7, 2006 -- Anvil International, a unit of Mueller Water Products, is pleased to announce the following Mechanical/Industrial Division sales organization restructuring. These changes are in support of Anvil's overall sales growth initiatives.
The new Mechanical/Industrial Division Sales Management team is as follows:
• Phil Schechinger -- Eastern Region: Phil will transition from the Fire Protection Division to the Mechanical/Industrial Division and will assume the territory along the eastern seaboard, including the states of ME, MA, VT, NH, NY, CT, RI, NJ, MD, DE, Eastern PA, VA, NC, SC, GA, and FL.
• Harold Arrowsmith -- Northern Region: Harold's territory includes ND, SD, NE, MN, IA, WI, IL, MI, IN, OH, KY, Western PA, and WV.
• Randy Sawyer -- Southern Region: Randy will remain in Houston and expand eastward. The Southern region will include the states of TX, OK, KS, MO, AR, LA, MS, AL, and TN.
• Ernie Chuter -- Western Region: Ernie will assume the territory consisting of the Rockies and the West Coast, including the states of HI, AK, CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, UT, AZ, MT, WY, CO, and NM.
• John McFerran -- Manager of Special Projects & Markets: John will assume the newly created role as Manager of Special Projects and Markets. He will be responsible for developing comprehensive strategies to assist the Company in its overall growth objectives.
• Bill Gilliam -- Oil and Gas Sales Manager: Bill will continue his role in developing and expanding Anvil's sales coverage and market share in the Oil and Gas markets throughout the U.S.
"We are very excited to have this group of experienced professionals supporting Anvil's customers and look forward to continuing our long-standing relationships in the market place," stated Bob Arison, vice president of sales for the Mechanical/Industrial Division. "The organizational changes will transition over the next several weeks and will be in place as of April 1."
Anvil International (www.anvilintl.com) is one of the world's largest and most complete manufacturers of piping connections and support systems. For over 150 years, its products, services, and representatives have earned them a reputation for building dependable, lasting connections -- pipe to pipe and people to people. Its manufacturing facilities are located in Pennsylvania, California, Tennessee, Texas, Rhode Island, and Ontario, Canada. All Anvil manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001-2000 certified with the exception of Houston, TX, which is an API certified facility. Anvil is a subsidiary of Mueller Water Products LLC, which is owned by Walter Industries, a publicly traded company.