Bentley software update to help advance sewer simulation and reporting
Software company Bentley Systems has launched its SewerGEMS and SewerCAD CONNECT Edition applications for the analysis and design of sewer networks...
LONDON, England - Software company Bentley Systems has launched its SewerGEMS and SewerCAD CONNECT Edition applications for the analysis and design of sewer networks.
SewerGEMS and SewerCAD have been designed for engineers to analyse, design, and operate sewer systems, using built-in hydraulic and hydrologic tools, and a variety of wet-weather analysis methods.
The software developments can be used for urban sewer planning to overflow remediation analysis.
Key new capabilities of the CONNECT Edition releases allow users to:
· Improve sewer loading accuracy with property connection elements to account for individual customer loads
· Reduce energy expenses and carbon footprint with pump energy cost calculations
· Streamline reporting with custom reports that automatically combine graphs, data tables, color-coded and annotated plan views, and more into a single report
· Augment reports with the ability to record video of simulated results
· Produce print-ready engineering profiles with improved annotation tables
· Share results and designs easily with team members by publishing i-models to the Personal Share, a CONNECT Edition cloud service
· Increase productivity with simplified workflows and a modern and intuitive user interface.
Gregg Herrin, director of product management at Bentley Systems, said: “The CONNECT Edition releases of SewerGEMS and SewerCAD continue to improve the productivity of engineers for all phases of the sewer infrastructure lifecycle. And, with the extended reporting capabilities, it’s now faster and easier than ever to generate and share results across the entire team.”