Moyno completes major expansion, upgrade of R&D lab
SPRINGFIELD, OH, Sept. 18, 2009 -- Moyno Inc. recently completed major expansion and upgrades to its research and development laboratories located in the Springfield, Ohio, facility...
SPRINGFIELD, OH, Sept. 18, 2009 -- Moyno Inc. recently completed major expansion and upgrades to its research and development laboratories located in the Springfield, Ohio, facility, including the Polymer Development Test Lab and the Hydraulics Lab.
For over 70 years, Moyno has pioneered the design, development and application of progressing cavity technology to continually enhance operational performance and innovate effective, reliable process pumping solutions. This traditional focus on R&D continues to drive capital and human resource investments today as Moyno prepares to strengthen its leading position in the global pump industry.
|Moyno's R&D lab.|
The upgrades to the research and development laboratories include:
• Advanced control systems to manage multiple tests as well as to track, display, record, store and retrieve a multitude of test data for analysis
• New equipment for evaluating every aspect of elastomer performance in controlled, simulated and actual application environments
• Computerized photographic capture, storage, retrieval and distribution of real time test images with direct links to customers
• Advanced machining/manufacturing operation that allows quick turnaround of all prototype components needed for laboratory testing without disruption of the factory schedule or delay
When it comes to research and development, Moyno has the latest equipment, expansive facilities and a solid team of knowledgeable, experienced engineering professionals to:
• Optimize the performance of Moyno pumps
• Continue to advance progressing cavity pump technology
• Ensure the highest standards of quality
• Innovate effective solutions for the most critical applications to satisfy customers' needs
Moyno Inc., part of the Fluid Management Group of Robbins & Myers Inc., is a leading American manufacturer of Moyno® progressing cavity pumps, sludge pumps, metering pumps, sanitary pumps, multiphase fluid transfer systems and grinders. Its worldwide multi-million dollar stocking distribution network serves a wide range of industries, including water and wastewater treatment, oil and gas, pulp and paper, specialty chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, biofuels, mining, and petrochemical.