Wastewater lift station seminars scheduled
Romtec Utilities, Inc. has announced a series of one-day seminars for civil engineers, public works administrators and staff, community development personnel and project developers.
May 13, 2003 -- Romtec Utilities, Inc. has announced a series of one-day seminars for civil engineers, public works administrators and staff, community development personnel and project developers.
"Designing & Specifying Package Wastewater Lift Stations" offers a wide range of the most current information on submersible sewage pumping systems.
The programs will include lectures, multi-media presentations and hands-on demonstrations. Three seminar dates and locations have been announced:
• Tuesday, July 22 - SEATTLE, WA - Red Lion Hotel Seattle South
• Wednesday, July 23 - SACRAMENTO, CA - Red Lion Hotel Sacramento
• Thursday, July 24 - IRVINE, CA - Hilton Hotel Irvine/Orange County Airport
Romtec Utilities manufactures complete, pre-engineered, package wastewater lift stations, including pre-cast concrete wet wells from 5' to 7' in diameter, with duplex submersible pumps and components from ITT Flygt. Seminar topics will include:
• Reducing lift station construction and maintenance costs through pre-engineering.
• Using a systematic approach to specifying lift stations.
• Complete package lift stations from 5' to 7' diameter.
• Specifying and using a wide range of submersible pumps and pump accessories.
• Integrating pumps, controls and auxiliary power.
• Managing the lift station project - from design, to bids, to installation to final inspection.
To receive more information and a seminar registration form, call Romtec Utilities, Inc. at 541-496-3541 or e-mail email@example.com. Information and registration forms are also available at www.romtecutilities.com.