Recipients of prestigious CG/LA 2014 Project of the Year Awards announced
CG/LA Infrastructure recently announced the recipients of its prestigious 2014 Projects of the Year Awards during the 6th North American Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum held in the nation's capital.
WASHINGTON, DC, Oct. 31, 2014 -- CG/LA Infrastructure Inc., a Washington, D.C.-based consulting firm, announced the recipients of its prestigious 2014 Projects of the Year Awards during the 6th North American Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum held in the nation's capital. The awards were selected from an initial list of 400 projects valued at $370 billion.
Aconex, a global technology company providing mobile and web-based collaboration software for project information and process management, is the official sponsor for the 2014 Project of the Year Awards.
Leigh Jasper, Aconex CEO and co-founder, commented, "As we saw at CG/LA's North American Leadership Forum, increased infrastructure spending on large and complex projects is making best practice and continuous process improvement more important than ever."
The winners are as follows:
- Strategic Project of the Year: San Antonio Water System (Texas)
- Job Creation Project of the Year: Port Everglades Master Plan (Florida)
- Green/New Infrastructure Project of the Year: AES Energy Storage (California)
- Finance Project of the Year (Tie): Rapid Bridge Replacement P3 (Pennsylvania) and Texas Central Railway High Speed Rail (Texas)
- Engineering Project of the Year: Bay Delta Conservation Plan Tunnels (California)
The North American Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum drew more than 300 industry executives from all aspects of an infrastructure project lifecycle -- including lenders and investors, law, design, engineering and construction firms, and owner operators -- to focus on projects with business opportunities within the next three to 18 months. The Forums are open to the public, and more information can be found at cg-la.com.