ENSR's $50M GSA contract renewed for worldwide environmental services
The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) has renewed ENSR International's contract for worldwide environmental services. The five-year deal, worth an estimated $10 million annually, is available to all federal agencies with environmental planning, permitting, hazardous waste management and related projects...
WESTFORD, MA, March 3, 2005 (PRNewswire) -- The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) has renewed ENSR International's contract for worldwide environmental services. The five-year deal, worth an estimated $10 million annually, is available to all federal agencies with environmental planning, permitting, hazardous waste management and related projects. For their previous GSA contract, ENSR completed environmental projects in over 30 states as well as in Europe.
Bill Boutin, ENSR's government services director, stated "This strategic contract allows government agencies to access ENSR's environmental services on a worldwide basis, without time-consuming procurement processes." The contract will be managed from ENSR's Langhorne, Pa., office and supported by ENSR's 70 offices worldwide.
ENSR will help federal agencies comply with environmental laws, regulations and executive orders including RCRA, CERCLA, the National Environmental Policy, Clean Water, Clean Air, Endangered Species, and Safe Drinking Water Acts, as well as with pollution prevention, wetlands, floodplains, and related environmental issues.
Some of the services ENSR will provide include:
* Environmental Planning -- environmental assessment/impact statements, natural and cultural resource surveys, community relations, economic and risk analyses; environmental Vulnerability Assessments, Biochemical Protection, Identification and Mitigation of Threats, Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
* Environmental Compliance/Audits -- Phase I/II assessments, asbestos/lead management, regulatory coordination, permitting; Compliance Management and/or Contingency Planning, Permitting, Spill Prevention/Control and Countermeasure Plans, Pollution Prevention, ISO 14000, Environmental Management Systems
* Hazardous Waste Management -- Feasibility or Risk Analysis, RCRA/CERCLA Site Investigation, Hazard Exposure Assessments, Waste Characterization and Source Reduction, Waste Management, Development of Emergency Response Plans
* Geographic Information Systems(GIS) -- Mapping and Cartography, Natural Resource Planning, Site Selection, Migration Pattern Analysis, Pollution Analysis, Emergency Preparedness Planning,
* Remediation Services -- Site Investigation, Characterization and Closure, Long Term Monitoring and Operation, Reduction of Hazardous Waste Sites, Ordnance Removal and Support, Excavation, Removal, Transportation, Storage, Treatment, Disposal of Hazardous Waste, Wetland Restoration, UST/AST Removal, Air Monitoring, Soil Vapor Extraction; Stabilization, Solidification; Bio-Venting; and Containment.
Westford, Mass.-based ENSR (www.ensr.com) has 37 years of experience providing comprehensive environmental consulting, engineering, and remediation services to the world's leading industrial companies and government agencies. ENSR serves clients from 70 offices worldwide (45 in the U.S.) with 1500 professionals in 60 technical disciplines.