Utility technology association to host international conference, exposition
DES PLAINES, IL, July 28, 2009 -- Utilimetrics announces Autovation® 2009, the only conference focused entirely on smart metering, communications, automation and data management...
• Sept. 13-16, 2009 | Colorado Convention Center, Denver
DES PLAINES, IL, July 28, 2009 -- Utilimetrics, the world's premier utility technology association, announces Autovation® 2009, the only conference focused entirely on smart metering, communications, automation and data management. Autovation® 2009 is four days of education and exhibits on the leading practices and technologies for the connected utility. It will take place Sept. 13-16 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver.
- Educational Sessions -- Learn about the latest AMR/AMI deployments and benefits in vendor-neutral sessions. Presenters are utility professionals who share their experiences and lessons learned.
- Utility Peer Forums -- Utility representatives engage in roundtable discussions to facilitate the free flow of ideas and experience.
- Financial topics -- Financial experts discuss the state of utility investments in smart-metering applications and projects. Learn how the investment community looks at the impact of automated technologies on the utility industry.
- Policy topics -- What are legislators and regulators planning for smart grid and demand response to support energy efficiency, renewable resources and environmental protection initiatives?
- Smart-grid topics -- Smart grids are for those with a vested interest in the utility of the future. Hear how utility executives are developing and applying their own vision for the smart grid, particularly as it relates to advanced metering.
- Keynote speaker -- Daniel Burrus is one of the world's leading technology forecasters and business strategists. He is the author of six books, including the highly acclaimed "Technotrends," which has been translated into more than 12 languages. He is founder and CEO of Burrus Research, a research and consulting firm that monitors global advancements in science and technology-driven trends.
- Press registration -- Members of the press who are editors receive complimentary registration and may register on site at the Denver Convention Center. Please present all media credentials at the registration desk. For details about registration, contact Anne O'Connell at Utilimetrics, email@example.com or +1.847.227.0478.
The press room is located in Room 605 in the Denver Convention Center and will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Sept. 14 through Wednesday, Sept. 16. All press announcements will occur in this room. Details are posted in the press room. Utilimetrics and vendor press kits will be available.
For more information about the show or to register, call Utilimetrics at +1.847.480.9628 or visit www.utilimetrics.org