WaterTAP to host third World Water-Tech America Summit in October
The Water Technology Acceleration Project recently announced that it will host its 3rd World Water-Tech North America Summit on October 6-8, 2015, at Toronto's Hyatt Regency Hotel in Toronto, Canada.
TORONTO, ONTARIO, June 12, 2015 -- The Water Technology Acceleration Project (WaterTAP) recently announced that it will host its third World Water-Tech North America Summit on October 6-8, 2015, at Toronto's Hyatt Regency Hotel in Toronto, Canada.
This year's summit will focus on building smart, resilient cities through the development and adoption of advanced water technologies. The agenda will feature leading municipalities, technology providers and active investors looking for game-changing solutions.
Already, more than 30 global water experts have confirmed to speak at the summit, including:
- Cindy Wallis-Lage, President, Global Water Business, Black & Veatch, USA
- Helge Daebel, Investment Director, Emerald Technology Ventures, Canada
- Mehul Patel, GWRS Programme Manager, Orange County Water District, USA
- Michael Dixon, General Manager, Smarter Cities, IBM, USA
- Paul Gagliardo, Manager, Innovation Development Programme, American Water, USA
- Steven Kloos, Partner, True North Venture Partners, USA
The summit also brings international water speakers to Toronto, with this year's faculty featuring:
- Eric Landais, Managing Director, Blue Orange, France
- Tianyi Wang, CEO, China Everbright Water, China
"This annual summit is a great opportunity to showcase everything Ontario has to offer as a hub for water technology innovation and investment," said WaterTAP's new President and CEO, Dr. Peter Gallant. "We look forward to hosting the world's leading players in smart water technology and wastewater recycling and to facilitating partnerships between municipalities, technology companies and investors."
Sponsors of the summit include smart grid leader FATHOM, Toronto-based water-tech investor XPV Capital, the Ontario Clean Water Agency (OCWA) and WRAIN. Early registration is now open at www.worldwatertechnorthamerica.com.
The Water Technology Acceleration Project was established in 2010 by the Government of Ontario. It brings private sector experience and guidance to helping water industry entrepreneurs gain access to the resources they need to successfully commercialize their products and services and grow their businesses. WaterTAP’s brand promise is: Water technology thrives here. For more information, visit www.WaterTAPontario.com.