Mosbaek expanding capacity to serve international marketplace
ATLANTA, GA, Oct. 1, 2009 -- Mosbaek A/S, leaders in the creation, research, development and refinement of vortex flow regulators, has been growing its world headquarters in order to better serve clients in North America and other parts of the world...
ATLANTA, GA, Oct. 1, 2009 -- The company that leads the world in the creation, research, development and refinement of vortex flow regulators -- Mosbaek A/S -- has been growing its world headquarters in order to better serve clients in North America and other parts of the world.
"We are hiring more staff for product research and development as well as client support," said Marina Mosbaek Johannessen, chief executive officer of Mosbaek A/S (www.mosbaek.com). "Our technical library and information handling system are growing as well. We're continuing to move aggressively into North America and our office in Atlanta is an extension of this growing capacity."
The growing staff and research systems support Mosbaek's line of flow regulators being sold in North America. These regulators have a number of advanced features and benefits, including:
• Better braking effect thanks to improved hydraulic design
• A larger orifice opening, which reduces the risk of clogging
• Ability for customers to designate the size of the vortex chamber so that an optimal flow curve can be obtained in every situation
• Each product is adjustable (for a specific regulator the flow can be adjusted ±25% of the mean flow)
• No moving parts, reducing the need for maintenance
• Every regulator is self-operational -- there are no moving parts (no mechanical or electrical components)
Additionally, each of Mosbaek's products has its own unique advantages:
• CEV Centrifugal Flow Regulator: The CEV can be removed and remounted from ground level, which allows inspection and maintenance without entering the well or chamber.
• CYE Cyclone Flow Regulator: The CYE has an infinitely adjustable orifice plate at the inlet that can be removed, thus making an inspection hatch unnecessary. These flow regulators have only 45° change of direction, which optimizes the self cleaning effect. It is also available with an active by-pass in the inlet.
• DB Orifice Plate Regulator: The DB is a cost-effective solution for regulating large flow rates at low heads. With a straight direction of flow and smaller dimensions, it is an ideal solution for situations where space is limited.
About Mosbaek A/S and Mosbaek North America Inc.
Mosbaek A/S is the world's leading innovators in the field of vortex flow regulation. Since the initial idea in 1969, Mosbaek A/S has created a uniquely engineered family of flow regulators that are used internationally for a wide variety of storm and wastewater applications. Mosbaek North America Inc. services the network of Mosbaek distributors and customers in North America from its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. For more information, visit www.mosbaek.com or call (404) 835-1791 -- (877) MOSBAEK (677-2235).