Severn Trent Services - North America announces new executive team
Severn Trent Services - North America has officially announced its new executive team, consisting of six individuals.
HORSHAM, PA, May 28, 2015 -- Severn Trent Services - North America (STS-NA), an operator of water and wastewater assets, has officially announced its new executive team, consisting of six individuals, listed below:
- Bill Malarkey joined as senior VP, Strategy and Market Development in January of this year. Prior to joining STS, Malarkey had served in a variety of roles in the water industry, including a number of years heading the Water and Industrials investment banking practice at Boenning & Scattergood, Inc., and as VP, Corporate Development with American Water.
- John Freebody joined the team as CFO in April 2015. Previously, he served as regional finance director for Northern and Western Europe for G4S Plc. He held a variety of senior financial management positions with Bunzl Plc, a U.K.-based multinational distribution and outsourcing company.
- Mark Halleman was named senior VP, Business Development in April 2015. Previously, Halleman was a VP with Parsons, a global engineering and construction organization; and, with IMG, an international advisory firm supporting public and private infrastructure owners, investors and developers. He also spent seven years with United Water where he directed the development of public-private partnerships with large municipal and private clients.
- Shelly Azen joined STS in April 2015 as VP of Human Resources. Prior to joining the company, Azen served as VP of Human Resources and Training for CubeSmart, a real estate investment trust operating more than 500 self-storage facilities across the U.S., and as senior HR leader at DaVita, Inc., a provider of kidney care in the United States.
- Stephane Bouvier was named CEO of STS-NA in July 2014. Prior to his appointment, Bouvier was senior VP and CFO of STS's worldwide operations. Before joining the company, Bouvier served as European CFO for G4S Plc, a FTSE 100 multinational security services company. He also served as a divisional finance director for Xchanging Plc, an international business process outsourcing company.
- William Mertes was named senior VP, operations in March 2014. Prior to joining STS, Mertes was VP and GM for Western Reserve Water Systems. Additionally, he served in a number of senior management positions in the water sector with Siemens Water Technologies, Culligan International and U.S. Filter Corporation.
About Severn Trent Services
Severn Trent Services, with global headquarters in Horsham, Pa., is a supplier of water and wastewater solutions. The company's Water Purification business, based in Colmar, Pa., provides innovative disinfection, instrumentation and filtration technologies for the municipal, energy and marine markets. Its water treatment technologies are backed by a global support network of experienced customer service representatives, application engineers and field service technicians. For more information, visit www.severntrentservices.com.