Global water organization makes reports available
The Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI) is beginning to make its reports available free of charge as PDF documents on the SIWI home page.
May 8, 2003 -- The Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI) is beginning to make its reports available free of charge as PDF documents on the SIWI home page (www.siwi.org).
Currently, the following titles are now available for download:
• Balancing Human Security and Ecological Interests in a Catchment
• Corporate Responsibility to Facilitate Sustainable Development in the Water Sector
• Water Security for Cities, Food and Environment - Towards Catchment Hydrosolidarity
• Water Management in Developing Countries: SIWI Recommendation for EU Development Co-operation
• Business and Industry as a Driving or Braking Force on the Road to Water Security in the 21st Century
• Water Harvesting for Upgrading of Rainfed Agriculture: Problem Analysis and Research Needs
• Water Security: Opportunity for Development and Co-operation in the Aral Sea Area
• Water and Development in Developing Countries
For more information visit www.siwi.org.
SIWI - Independent, Leading-Edge Water Competence for Future-Oriented Action
The Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI) is a policy think tank that contributes to international efforts to combat the world's escalating water crisis. SIWI advocates future-oriented, knowledge-integrated water views in decision making, nationally and internationally, that lead to sustainable use of the world's water resources and sustainable development of societies.