Harris' Advanced Utility Systems unit signs five more customers to CIS Infinity
Harris Computer Systems announced recent customers that have selected Advanced Utility Systems Corp. and CIS Infinity as their CIS and utility billing solution. With their selection, these organizations join a long list of customers that have recognized Advanced as a premier solution provider for their CIS and utility billing needs...
TORONTO, Canada, Aug. 29, 2006 -- Harris Computer Systems is pleased to announce the recent customers that have selected Advanced Utility Systems Corp. and CIS Infinity® as their CIS and utility billing solution.
With their selection, these organizations join a long list of customers that have recognized Advanced as a premier solution provider for their CIS and utility billing needs.
"With such a diverse range of customers, not only does it confirm the flexibility and scalability of CIS Infinity," comments Steve Hammond, vice president of Harris' Advanced business unit. "It also validates our continued commitment to provide a solution to meet the ever-changing demands of utility service providers across Canada, the U.S. and the Caribbean."
About the five organizations:
• Camrosa Water District, located in Camarillo, California, provides three classes of water service (potable, non-potable, reclaimed water) as well as sanitary services to its customers and increases Advanced's presence in the California, being its 11th customer in the state of California.
• Chester Water Authority offers water and sewer services to over 41,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in and around Southwestern Delaware and Southern Chester Counties in the state of Pennsylvania.
• Global Water Management, LLC, located in Phoenix, Arizona, is the fastest growing water utility in the state. And with an ever-growing customer base, have selected Advanced's CIS Infinity solution to manage the CIS and billing of the water, electric, cable and wastewater services to their customers.
• Lake County, situated in northeastern Illinois, will utilize CIS Infinity to bill their more than 25,000 customers for water and sewer services upon completion of the implementation of CIS Infinity ®, early 2007.
• Lower Colorado River Authority, situated in Austin, Texas provides, water and wastewater services for customers in Central Texas and will begin their use of CIS Infinity in late 2006, to bill for water service in around their service area.
Harris (www.harriscomputer.com) is a leading provider of financial management and Customer Information Systems (CIS) software solutions. Since 1976, it has focused on providing feature-rich and robust turnkey solutions to all levels of local government as well as public power and water markets throughout North America. Harris' focus is on creating long-term relationships with our customers and ensuring that we meet the changing needs of our customers over time. For more on Advanced Utility or CIS Infinity, see www.advancedutility.com
-- "City of Danville selects Harris' Advanced Utility Systems Corp. subsidiary to lead next phase of ERP project"
-- "Harris Computer Systems announces the purchase of Advanced Utility Systems Corp."