CarteGraph gains five new clients for asset management software
Five more communities join the growing list of organizations using CarteGraph solutions to achieve better government. City of Chickasha, OK; Village of Fayetteville, NY; City of Mount Vernon, NY; City of Plainwell, MI; and City of Watertown, NY, have joined the CarteGraph family...
DUBUQUE, IA, Feb. 14, 2006 -- Five more communities join the growing list of organizations using CarteGraph solutions to achieve better government. City of Chickasha, OK; Village of Fayetteville, NY; City of Mount Vernon, NY; City of Plainwell, MI; and City of Watertown, NY, have joined the CarteGraph family.
• City of Chickasha, OK, (pop. 16,463) located south of Oklahoma City, chose CarteGraph's WORKdirector. They were ready to implement an automated work management system and, after contacting other CarteGraph clients, chose the CarteGraph work management solution.
• Village of Fayetteville, NY, (pop. 4,164) located outside of Syracuse, selected CarteGraph's WORKdirector, SEWERview, VERSAtools and MAPdirector. Their biggest priority is to utilize a work management system that will help reduce paper use by replacing existing paper forms with electronic forms. The village also plans to track its sewer mains and manage its sidewalks with the software.
• City of Mount Vernon, NY, (pop. 68,404) located outside of New York City, purchased the entire CarteGraph Software Suite to manage, update and analyze its infrastructure. The city will begin by implementing WATERview and WORKdirector in its first phase. All of the software will be integrated with the city's GIS (ESRI ArcGIS).
• City of Plainwell, MI, (pop. 4,011) located in western Michigan, selected CarteGraph's WORKdirector, WATERview and MAPdirector for ArcView. The software allows the city to track labor, equipment, inventory, and personnel while integrating with its existing ESRI ArcGIS products. With WATERview it is looking forward to being able to schedule activities and review historical events, such as water valve turning.
• City of Watertown, NY, (pop. 26,782) located near the Canadian border, chose the entire CarteGraph Software Suite for their asset management system. The city's main goals are to be able to track its citizens' calls and seamlessly integrate this information with a work management program. VERSAtools will be used to manage the city's trees. Everything will be linked to the city's existing ESRI ArcGIS products through MAPdirector.
With CarteGraph software, these cities are finding a better way to serve their constituents, while maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of their organizations.
CarteGraph (www.cartegraph.com) provides ArcGIS-based and stand-alone Maintenance Management Systems for Public Works and Utilities organizations striving to make better decisions and ultimately improve productivity, efficiency and quality within state and local government. The foundation for its products is flexTECHNOLOGY -- out-of-the-box customizable software -- that offers feature, functionality and integration options for the inventory, collection and management of infrastructure assets, work orders and service requests. This software is used worldwide by over 1,000 government organizations at the local, state and federal level.