If you are managing municipal facilities in storm-prone regions, get wind of Vaughan’s innovative solution. Introducing the Vaughan Chopper Storm™. This fully enclosed pump is a stand-alone unit. It’s the skid-mounted, emergency backup solution you’ve been waiting for.
Pump systems are only as strong as their weakest link, so take the steps necessary to backup your system. With the Vaughan Chopper Storm, you’ll experience:
• 100 percent lift station redundancy
• No need to activate switch gear during an emergency
• Powered by either diesel (Interim Tier 4) or natural gas/LPG/propane
• Available with manual and automatic control system, as well as remote operation and monitoring
• Capable of auto throttling engine RPM in response to changing pressure/level/flow transducer
• Signals with backup float switch operation
• Skid mount, sound attenuated
• Comes with interior & exterior work lights
• Strong pump & engine shell: A 14-gauge solid galvannealed steel outer shell
The enclosure provides easy access to the working parts of the engines, pump, and controls without having to remove the access panels for inspection, cleaning, and servicing of the pump equipment. Be prepared for the next storm, power outage, or emergency shutdown. WW
The Vaughan Chopper Pump is a centrifugal pump with the unique ability of chopping all incoming solids prior to pumping. Learn more at www.chopperpumps.com.