WWEMA officially elects new officers and directors for 2016
The Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association recently announced that its members have officially elected new officers and directors during its 107th Annual Meeting held Nov. 5-7 in Dallas, Texas.
LEESBURG, VA, Nov. 13, 2015 -- The Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association (WWEMA) recently announced that its members have officially elected new officers and directors during its 107th Annual Meeting held Nov. 5-7 in Dallas, Texas.
The 2016 WWEMA Executive Committee comprises:
- ChairmanTammy Bernier, President, Duperon Corporation (Saginaw, MI)
- Chairman-ElectMark Turpin, Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Parkson Corporation (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Immediate Past ChairmanFrank Rebori, President, Smith & Loveless Inc. (Lenexa, KS)
- Treasurer John Dyson, Commercialization Manager, De Nora Water Technologies (Henrico, VA)
- Vice Chairman Thacher Worthen, President, Schreiber LLC (Trussville, AL)
Three members were newly elected to the WWEMA 2016 Board of Directors:
- Jay Sivigny, Product/Marketing Manager, Flowserve Corporation (Taneytown, MD)
- John Collins, Vice President of Sales and Chief Operating Officer, JCM Industries (Nash, TX)
- Marwan Nesicolaci, Senior Vice President of Global Sales, De Nora Water Technologies, (Colmar, PA)
In addition, the membership re-elected Bill Decker, Vice President and General Manager of the Equipment and Services Group at Aqua-Aerobic Systems; and Mike Dimitriou, President of WRT, to serve second terms on the board.
Finally, the membership confirmed two members who were appointed earlier this year to serve unfulfilled terms on the board: TR Gregg, Director of Business Development and Marketing at Huber Technologies; and Nathen Myers, Vice President-Municipal Sales at SUEZ environnement Water Treatment.